Do more of what you love.
Why do you do what you do?
How can you do more of it?
A well crafted image can represent everything you do and help to bring you more of the customers and clients you dream of working with.
You've got dreams, goals, and aspirations for your business, and it's my job to help you get there.
understanding your business
So, we start with a consultation to answer 3 critical questions:
1. What is your business, and why is it important to your clients?
2. What are you working toward, and what are you struggling with?
3. How do people find out about your business?
In order to make you successful, we have to establish what success is to you.
- Do you want to spend less time working?
- Do you want to do more valuable work?
- Do you want to bring in more customers and increase revenue?
Engaging imagery is the key to growing in today's visual world. Great photos can help you achieve what you want from your business.
Planning the photoshoot
With a clear picture of what you want to achieve with your business, who your customers are and where they can find you, I'll be able to determine exactly what kind of images to create and how they will be used.
It's just a simple series of steps from there.
- You'll send me details and sample photos of the subject
- I'll determine what is required to create the perfect photos to appeal to your customers
- We'll schedule a date at time for the photoshoot.
- We'll finalize all the details in writing. Paperwork, hooray!
The Photo Process
You provide the subject, and I take care of the rest.
Here's how it goes:
- Traveling to the location and setting up gear
- Scouting for the best composition
- Image capture and lighting
- Pack up and take the images back to the studio for editing
The photos come back to the studio for color grading, editing, compositing and sorcery.
After post production, the photos are be uploaded to a proof gallery for your approval and then made available for download, all within just a few days of the shoot.
SHARING & Usage Consultation
Now you've got the photos, and it's time to put them to use in your advertising and content marketing! I make myself available to consult on how to best put them to use, and I will also share them with my audience to help get more eyes on the great work you do.